- You aren’t ready to return to the studio.
- We go back into quarantine and you need
- Physical Exercise
- An Emotional Outlet
- Strength Conditioning to Maintain Your Instrument (Body)
- Connection with your Dance Family
- To Keep up Your Normal Schedule
- A Creative Outlet
- You can’t make it to the studio in time for an early class, or a class is too late, or you just don’t have a ride. Add a virtual class to your in-studio class schedule and don’t miss a thing!
- Snow day!? Not any more!
- You, or someone in your house, are sick. Tune in and never miss a beat!
- Cameras! We have installed cameras in our studios to make it easier to follow class at home. Better quality sound and picture.
- We are in a different point of our season and won’t be focused on learning choreography. Class will be class.
- Knowledge and experience- yours and ours. You know now that you need the following things to be successful in taking a virtual dance class.
- You need a dedicated space in your home that is NOT your bedroom. (Unless your room is huge and you can move without bumping your head, knees, elbows…)
- You need to dress for class and have your hair up
- Next to you, ready to drink when you need it.
- Connection AT LEAST 5 Minutes before the start of class. Mute yourself and have your VIDEO ON (and leave it on). It also helps to have the video pointed at yourself J
- No distractions. Let your family know you are in class. Turn off your phone (unless you are using it to log in). Treat yourself to your dance class.
- Virtual curriculum!
These Classes Coming Soon!
Strength and Conditioning for Dancers
Morning Warm Up All Levels and Parents
Pre School Craft Time
Young Dancers Story Time
Floor Barre Saturday 9:00-10:00 am
Sweat, Boogie, Stretch Dance Parents Only On Demand! FREE